
She's crawling! Well, it's technically more of an Army crawl but she can move! It was so cute, we even captured the tail end on video camera. While she was playing around on the floor later, she discovered my toes with her teeth! And while that is a little gross and quite painful, she was enjoying it so much, I just had to take a picture.
We leave tomorrow for Utah. I couldn't be more excited if I tried! (Especially now that Candace has deep cleaned her house for us!) Wish us luck on the flight down, I have a feeling we might need it!
4 comments:
Like I said, you won't even be able to tell that I cleaned my house. It only stayed clean for about 3 hours and it only stayed clean for that long because we were gone for 2 of those hours. Hopefully you won't look too closely and get too grossed out. Can't wait to meet the little one!
c-you tomorrow!
Being on a plane with a baby is all about something to suck on..Alli has only had probs one time out of ten on a plane and it was because she was out of bottle, I didnt work anymore and her binky was on the really clean floor somewhere.. good luck! she'll do great and always ask for an extra seat for her cause a lot of times if they are not full they will give you one. That right there is a life saver.
what a cute baby.... have fun in utah and call me when you get back so we can hang out.
Hey camery, This is amber. I was on the ASB at big bend with parker. any way came across your blog and i didn't know you had a baby. that is awesome. parker had a kid crazy. any way just thought i would say hi and your baby is so cute. tell parker said hi. if you want to check our our blog it is rinerfamily.blogspot.com
amber
Post a Comment